Tuesday, May 27, 2008

21 Weeks

  • Pompy naglilikot na... parang laging me kabag ang mommy :D
  • KFC Fully loaded meal is really delicious right now. Me likes the soup and the hot & crispy chicken.
  • Daddy is sad. Don't worry Daddy, Pompy is here to cheer you up!
  • Feels like I had my private baby shower already... courtesy of Vivi Faye and Iya. Dami nila gifts for Pompy.
  • This week, my tummy looked bigger and more noticeable. Hala... people keep telling me, "Ang laki na ng tyan mo". Pompy, kain ka ba ng kain?
  • I'm getting used to lying on my side. It hurts to lie flat on the back after a while. Pompy also kicks my tummy...probably telling me "Mommy, change your lying position!"
  • Every night, we have our usual family bonding, watching How I Met Your Mother while food-trippin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home