Friday, May 25, 2012

calm before the storm

i thought tisha's going out today. i've been up since 3am, feeling if the contractions are for real. we decided to go to the office instead and wait if the pain gets worst. himala naman, i felt better as soon as i sat in front of my computer. boss even tasked me to find a fedex and send Perth some docs. admin again.

i cant decide if i should really wish for tisha to come out na. its becoming really, really uncomfortable having a big bump. but i am fully aware that once she's out, it's no rest for me again. swerte na ang 4hours sleep a day. im gonna say bye bye to the (little) time i earned since jana turned 3.

bakit ko kasi kinakarir ang pagiging nanay?!


Post a Comment

<< Home