Tuesday, September 23, 2008

09.22.08 - 09.23-08

  • As advised, En and I walked around with Milo and Snicker after dinner. I enjoyed it. Bonding with asawa and trying to speed up the labor.
  • Midnight, I can't decide if we're going to the hospital or not.
  • I was surprised to find out that one time, I am having a contraction but I dont feel anything, I only knew about it because I placed my hand over my tummy and sobrang tigas na pala! Huhu. Manhid ba ako?
  • So i took a shower at 1am. Told En to prepare our bags. Pack some more things that we need to bring to the hospital. But I'm still having 2nd thoughts. Sabi nila, pag naglilabor ka na, mapapangiwi ka sa sakit. Di ka na halos makakahinga. Etc etc. I dont feel those pain. I don't even know I'm having contractions. Nasanay na siguro ako while working, naninigas ang tyan ko. And it doesn't pain me. It doesn't even bother me at all. Remember my almost preterm labor?
  • So i decided to sleep :D As always, everything is solved if you just sleep.
  • I woke up at 830am, still feeling a bit uneasy. Matigas nga ang tyan ko. Oweno ngayon? Di naman masakit. Tara, lakad tayo sa construction site baka sakali maglabor na tayo.
  • While trying to work, En is concerned. I told him, "Ikaw na lang mag timing ng contractions kung gusto mo dahil di ko naman napapansin na nagcocontract ako". So he'd feel my tummy and write down the time when it is contracting. Thank God for husband.
  • Punta na lang tayo doctor, just to check. Kasi hindi talaga ako reliable pagtanungan kung manganganak na ba ako o hindi. Bat ganun?
  • Natawa si Doc upon seeing us. Di daw ba kami mapakali? Then En said i'm having contractions every 2-3 mins. Doc confirmed. Sabi nya, I should go home, get my bag, and come back to the hospital. Sabi ko mamayang gabi po? Sabi nya "Hindi. Mga 3pm. Gabi pa eh baka nanganak ka na non" It was 1230pm.
  • It's 330pm and I'm still writing. I would eat Champorado before I head down to the hospital. I swear, it doesn't feel like this is it. Please pray for me and baby Pompy. We'll be seeing her in a few hours :)

4 Comments:

Blogger emblems13 said...

God bless Sarah and Pompy! :)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Alec Macatangay said...

congratulations in advanced! post ka picture ha!

12:51 AM  
Blogger botchok said...

chuy, balitaan mo ko.. baka sakaling makapag-blog ka pa or makapagtxt habang nanganganak ka.. hehehe.. goodluck.. my prayers are with you.. miss you.. *hugs*

8:27 AM  
Blogger gfbaby said...

grabe bespwen, sakto at nagbasa ako ng blog mo. saka ko lang nalaman na nag-labor ka na pala. di ko kc agad napansin ung text mo :D anyway, tawa ako ng tawa habang binabasa ko entry mo. ang kuleet, para kang di buntis! nway, it's over now. new adventures begin. god bless to you and pompy. muah!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home