Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Jana is the Bukel Girl

Yesterday, as usual, i put Pompy to sleep before preparing myself for work. I went off the bed, put my shoes on... then i heard a sound. I knew it (I sort of know, this time will come.) I picked up Pompy (from the floor, under the body pillow) and held her. she's crying inconsolably. After a few minutes, i put her to bed (to check for the damage,) i saw a large bruise on her forehead. Oh my God! It's the size of a medium egg, colored violet. MY POOR BABY!!! Anong nangyare anak? i don't know what else I was saying...

So for the whole day, I was on guard for any signs that I might need to bring her to the hospital. She's cranky. She doesnt want to sit or stand or lay down. She just wanna be carried and embraced. When she took her nap, she began to sob. Im a bad mama.

This is her on the afternoon, when the swelling subside. The bruise is still violet/pinkish/orangy. I can't imagine how she fell. I can't even begin to describe how i'm feeling (im in bad need of punishing myself.) i'm thankful (it looks like) it's not THAT serious. Bukel Girl still on probation.

I'm terribly sorry baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't be so hard on yourself kapatid. just learn from the experience. kasi nangyari na yun. ang importante ok na sya =)
-rei

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home