Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Jana: the first week

"You want a piece of me?"

Tulog palagi.

"Kelan kaya makakapag-MOA?"
  1. Mommy said I am very good because my 1st 2 days in this world, she still didn't have milk. I keep on trying though.. and now there's more than enough! :)
  2. I turn my head from left to right and vice versa when I'm sleeping.
  3. I only cry when I'm hungry.
  4. I feel that I'm rocked to sleep when I lay on my Mommy's tummy. But I heard Daddy's tummy is way better...
  5. I love it when Grandma bathes and cleans me. I try to stay calm but I'm actually excited.
ps : Hello Tita Rea, Tita Jacq, Ate Faye, and Ate Iya *kaway-kaway*
ps2: Hi to Mommy's Girlfriends
ps3: Tita Apols, uwi ka na para mabitbit mo ako.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello anak! excited nako makita ka =) BE A GOOD GIRL OK?1

magm-MOA tayo hehe

-tita rea

10:39 PM  
Blogger Apols said...

ang ganda naman ng bebeng ito!!!!!
dami papaiyakin nito. wag ka magmana kay.... kanino lols

6:09 AM  
Blogger gfbaby said...

sa wakas nakita ko din pics! cute cute naman ni pompy!!! pero di kami magkasundo ni matej kung ilong mo bespwen or ni entowts :)) pero we both agree dami nya hair, di gaya ng orc namin :D

6:44 AM  
Blogger Alec Macatangay said...

hindi mo naman sinama si fellowship..

ps4: fellowship. + da bubu.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home