Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All Apologies

Today, I accidentally hurt my baby.

I was cutting her fingernails when on the last finger, she had a startle reflex so i cut her skin and it bled :(

I was still crying hard even when she already stopped and started smiling again. I can't believe I hurt my baby. I was hearing stories how other moms experience this same plight and before this incident I was proud that my baby was never hurt physically...

until today. She's hurt because of me.

I blame myself.

Baby ko, Mommy is going to have a lot more errors in the future. I may cause you pain. I may make you cry. Please know that it will never be intentional.

I apologize anak. Mommy and Daddy love you so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apols said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa........that explains the pic!
tabachingching!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home