Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Breast Friend For Life

Now that I'm (really) back to work, I'm relying to this breast pump like a mother kangaroo to it's pouch. I bring it to the office everyday. Ang bigat ha. From time to time, I am asked why I bring my DSLR to the office hehe. 5x heavier to sa DSLR uy (fyi lang)

Breast pumping is an alien language from where I'm working. We can't remember who's the last mom who did it. When and where. And then here I am. Must've been scandalous to some.

Anak, if in the future there will be moments that you would question if I love you and how much, just imagine mama walking along Ayala Avenue carrying this big black bag to bring you 8-10 oz of milk everyday. Not much, I know. But I guess it's better than bringing you formatted cow's milk...for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger gfbaby said...

go bespwen! i'm so proud of you!!! i'm sure pompy knows how much you love her ;) keep up the good work. 8-10 oz is not "not much", it's very good!

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here hahahha... mag 2 years na next month baby namin still breastfeeding.... Thank God it's really heaven for the child...fountain of life. hahhah... we eat more malunggay leaves(shake, halo sa gulay etc..):)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home